As you browse, you will find that I fill my blog with flea market finds and other treasures to create that Romantic, Vintage

Cottage, French Paris feel for your home ~ I love roses, chippy, whites, pinks, vintage linens and lace, so you may find just what you're looking for ~ My items are handcrafted or repurposed into the perfect cottage decor, just for you ~



At times I feature other Artists Creations ~ with links to

their store. So please pause a little while and enjoy their talents.




Oh . . . and I just have to share some of my favorite flowers

with you, as well.








Tuesday, May 3, 2011

French Shabby Chic Paris Cloche

This Lovely Cloche was created by
 ~ THISLE COTTAGE STUDIO ~
 using some of my French Inspired Hand Stammped Trims.





Trims used in creating this Cloche.
Available in my Etsy Store.

SOLD OUT

Available

All the romance of Paris in the spring time, and a walk along the Rive Gauche of the Sienne!! This little one of a kind chapeau would be right at home on that dream Parisian vacation!! 
  A must have! May be purchased at
Thisle Cottage Studio

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful site!! Thank you so much for including my Shabby Chic Paris Cloche in your first posting!! I can't wait to create the matching Shabby Chic Collage Jacket using my antique laces and your gorgeously romantic ribbons!!!

    ReplyDelete