As you browse, you will find that I fill my blog with flea market finds and other treasures to create that Romantic, Vintage

Cottage, French Paris feel for your home ~ I love roses, chippy, whites, pinks, vintage linens and lace, so you may find just what you're looking for ~ My items are handcrafted or repurposed into the perfect cottage decor, just for you ~



At times I feature other Artists Creations ~ with links to

their store. So please pause a little while and enjoy their talents.




Oh . . . and I just have to share some of my favorite flowers

with you, as well.








Sunday, January 1, 2012

Creations

Here are a few lovely Jewelry Creations by: 
A Little Market
Hope you have time to visit her online store.

Some of my fabrics have been incorporated into 

these fabulous creations. 

After each finished item is the trim that can be purchased in my Etsy Store

The website that is just below each pic is where these lovelies may be purchased.


Jabot baroque no..187.9€









homesteadtreasures on Etsy
















homesteadtreasures on Etsy









homesteadtreasures on Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment