As you browse, you will find that I fill my blog with flea market finds and other treasures to create that Romantic, Vintage

Cottage, French Paris feel for your home ~ I love roses, chippy, whites, pinks, vintage linens and lace, so you may find just what you're looking for ~ My items are handcrafted or repurposed into the perfect cottage decor, just for you ~



At times I feature other Artists Creations ~ with links to

their store. So please pause a little while and enjoy their talents.




Oh . . . and I just have to share some of my favorite flowers

with you, as well.








Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hand Made Journal



This is an examle of how this trim is used.  Makes a creative Journal

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and a very happy, healthy 2012 to you Mary - maker of all fabulous trims! Love them x
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete